is consciously designed with the permaculture ethics at its core
builds synergies with other businesses and organizations
incorporates alternative and regenerative economics
“redistributes the surplus” for high impact social justice work
is financially sustainable and integrates radical self-care
Who is the Abundance Models Intensive for?
This program is for you if you are
- working too hard or not earning enough income because you don’t resonate with a “business model?”
- wanting to create services that aren’t the typical permaculture courses and offerings?
- ready to scale-up as an entrepreneur but not sure how?
- tired of figuring it out on your own and wish you had a mentor who gets you and can spare you a lot of the struggle on your entrepreneurial journey?
- wishing you could find business know-how that is synthesized into systems that work for “permies”?
You are invited to apply to join this program if you already clear about
- your “calling,”
- your niche,
- whom you want to serve,
- and what solutions they are ready to invest in,
because if know the answers to these four things, you are ready to design your business model! But in this intensive, you will create a radically ecological and socially just, service-based biz that is NOT business as usual, but can be the seed of the regenerative business ecosystem.
Note: If you are clear on your “calling,” your niche, and whom you want to serve, we can get you ready for the Abundance Model Intensive quickly. If you aren’t clear on those three, check out the Pathfinder group program.
Testimonials from past participants
Karryn has helped me find a real formula of how I want my time and worked valued. She has helped me feel more confident asking and negotiating that. I am doing work I believe in, and when I put a monetary value on it, I notice others recognizing and respecting that. Karryn is so honest in the most loving way. She has an incredible ability to speak the truth, call out the untruths, and still make people feel supported. Her way of asking the right questions at the right moment—allowing me to come to my own conclusions—are genius and something I am trying to bring into my own practice. I really enjoy talking to her, and being heard.
—Jasmine Saavedra, Performance Artist and Social Entrepreneur www.jasminefuego.com
I have a template to follow to build my business, and it’s working! I’m grateful I can have access to the training after the program ends so I can continue to process at my own pace. Karryn is super supportive, wise, and intuitive. The facilitation and programming of this course were beyond my expectations and followed the pace of the women’s process–not our “business as usual” patriarchal system we have been taught to follow.
—Tara Sheen, “The Ecological Gardener”
Prior to this program I was disillusioned with the Permaculture movement, frustrated with the mainstream, “bottom-line” business model, and confused as to where I could apply permaculture principles and ethics in a potential business. I felt competitive on the outside, but was yearning for cooperation and relationship on the inside. As the program is coming to a close, I have been inspired by a growing movement of women coming into leadership with social and environmental equity as pillars of their business model.
—Jessica Jackowski, “Eating the Sun: Mastering the Art of Year Round Nourishment Close to Home”
What we’ll cover:
- The “Business Model Generator” canvas and "Lean Startup," and how to make these more relevant for regenerative entrepreneurs
- Manifesting your ethics in your biz and why this matters for your triple bottom line
- Designing offerings that get you off the hourly wage treadmill
- Redistributing the surplus with impact, but without burnout
- How to do outreach and marketing that feels authentic and builds relationships
- How to deal with the limiting beliefs that come up when we stretch to new levels of personal mastery
- Managing time and energy as an entrepreneur
- The nitty gritty business stuff–how to not get bogged down in the legal, financial, and administrative tasks
- How to balance discipline and "get stuff done" with self-compassion and nurture (both are necessary!)
How you'll be supported:
- Training calls
- Accountability and integration days
- Private coaching that leverages you to reach your goals by stretching towards your highest potential
- The “Abundance Models” templates
- Connection to other awesome Regenepreneurs:
- weekly check-ins with your buddy
- 6 months of access to 24/7 group support via our social media platform to tap into our “hive mind” to leverage your work
Want to know more?
Use the button below to access a questionnaire and schedule a time for us to connect. During the call, I will jam with you regarding your current business model. You can also ask me any questions you have about the Intensive and I can help you determine if you are the right fit my services.
Before our Abundance Model Session, please download and work through the Playbook to see if you resonate with my approach.