Are you feeling like, “The world is freaking burning! What work is worth doing, that is purposeful? How can I contribute? How do I even function in the midst of all this?”
My guests and I will explore and hold space for these conversations.
Because we are in threshold times, so:
- What if increasing numbers of us could dedicate more of the hours of our day towards co-creating our regenerative future?
- And what if we could earn our living through this work?
I’m inviting a handful of luminaries to coalesce our various perspectives about "Cultivating Livelihoods in Service to Life" into a larger Conversation Series that really provides a picture of what is emerging, so that more folks can connect to this co-arising and we can build a field for our work together.
We will dive deep into these questions, and more:
- How do we daylight and shift the paradigms from which this extractive construct of "work" has evolved?
- What is meaningful work? What's a right livelihood?
- What would "Work In Service To Life" look like? Feel like? Make possible?
- How does colonizer mentality pervade our ideas about work, and our economy, and how we can free ourselves from it?
I am finalizing details with my next guests. Our conversations are profound. Sign up below to be notified once the date for the next guest is confirmed. You will also gain access to replays of past and future events.