Interview with Jennifer English
In her interview, Jennifer shares her insights regarding
- Cultivating our confidence to access our true passions & desires, to work together, and to manifest change on a planetary level.
- “What would the world would be like if everyone were doing the work they love and getting paid for it?”
- Transitioning from “volunteer and overwork” mindsets
- The importance of self-care on the right livelihood path
- Her “Tools for Conscious Action Management” to cultivate low-stress, high-impact work processes that manifest your commitment to yourself and your work.
Jennifer is the Director of Advisory Services at Gaia University. Read more about her work here.
Jennifer's interview will be available again soon!