Our livelihoods are too often solo paths.
Sometimes you want brief support to ask directions, get a helping hand, or share a struggle and receive compassionate, wise support.
At other times, you need a partner to track & nourish your long-term growth.
Wondering what's the difference and why this matters?
Mentors are trusted advisors. They have been there, done that, & provide guidance based on their experience.
Coaches support you to develop your highest potential. They pose compelling questions and support you to find your own truth.
Different challenges require different approaches to ensure you get the answers you need, but also grow in your clarity, confidence & new competencies.
When you need short-term, focused support to reach the next level, work with me to:
- Evaluate options along your livelihood path
- Troubleshoot discrete livelihood- or biz-related problems (a problem is discrete if needs a couple of hours of focus to get back on track)
- Get super clear on what you bring to the table so you can better negotiate with colleagues and clients
- Create or refine powerful, professional presentations
- Evolve your teaching and curricula
- Lead and build organizations and teams
- Become a more powerful public speaker
- Get more visibility, and deal with the jitters that can come with that
- Daylight, demystify and deal with oppressive patterns that are getting in your way.
Read more and see rates at the bottom of this page.
Embarking on your livelihood path is like a journey. If you are in unfamiliar territory, and you want a guide want to help you move forward consistently, my longer-term services are designed for folks who:
- need just part of what's offered in my year-long group program
- need to launch your thing in less than a year
- have been working in your livelihood, but need to slow down and work on your business by developing a coherent strategy and setting up systems
- know that you do best with personal, wrap-around support
Here's how you'll be supported:
- If you sign up for a package, our first session will be a 90-minute deep dive to set your course and identify priorities and action steps.
- You get recordings of all of our calls so you can be fully present during our calls and know you can go back and re-listen to any nuggets that we find.
- Email support during the time we work together.
- 10-15 minute clarity calls so that you have access to me if something's urgent or you need a bit of support to get unstuck.
- Access to my resources: I have created worksheets and templates that will enable you to think through and track complex stuff easily and quickly. I'm happy to share whatever will serve you.
- Membership in the Regenepreneurs Network where you can find a community of likeminded peers, and folks who can give great feedback about your biz ideas.
Work with me:
Hourly rate: $125
Three full sessions, three clarity calls: $495
Six full sessions and three clarity calls: $785
Twelve sessions and six clarity calls: $1450
(Together, we will determine the appropriate pace for using your sessions.)
Or sign up for six months of weekly sessions and six clarity calls: $2385.
The first step for us starts when you sign up for a complimentary Strategy Session.
We'll spend 50 minutes jamming on your regenerative right livelihood, and then if we both decide it's a fit, we can discuss working together in the future.
Returning clients, and folks who already know you want to work with me, you can schedule a 50- or 30-minute session by clicking on the button above.