Wondering what's the difference and why this matters?
Coaches support you towards your goals by asking compelling questions.
Mentors are trusted advisors. They have been there, done that, & provide guidance based on their experience.
Re-sources invite you into a container and process to develop your capability to think and act from a regenerative mindset.
Different challenges require different approaches to ensure you get the answers you need, but also grow in your clarity, confidence & new competencies.
In addition to supporting your regenepreneurship... because of my wealth of experience as an educator, designer, organizer, ecovillager, facilitator, traveller, growth-oriented human, mother of women of color, and woman often working in male-dominated fields, I can help you find solutions to a wide variety of challenges.
Embarking on your livelihood path is like a journey: you can't get there overnight, and consistent progress is vital.
For this reason, I work with most of my clients a minimum of 3 months. Most work with me far longer, because innovating a new service-based biz is a long-term commitment; and entrepreneurship from a regenerative paradigm is not a set of information you can download... it's a practice.
There are some scenarios when it's especially helpful to work with me privately. Do any of these apply to our situation? You...
- see that you'd benefit from my courses, but you don't have the time to work through them, or can't wait until enrollment opens; you would love to access just the tools and support you need now
- have read about the three phases of designing a right livelihood, and you need support in several of those at once
- need to launch your thing quick
- have been working in your livelihood, but need to slow down and work on your business by developing a coherent strategy and setting up systems
- know that you do best with personal, wrap-around support
Here's how you'll be supported:
The first step for us starts when you sign up for a complimentary Initial Consultation.
We'll spend 30 minutes together focused on your regenerative right livelihood, and if we both decide that working together is a fit, we can discuss next steps.
Once you sign up for a package,
- Our first session will be a 90-minute deep dive to set your course and identify priorities and action steps.
- You get recordings of all of our calls so you can be fully present during our time together and know you can go back and re-listen to harvest insights.
- I'm available for email support during the time we work together.
- "Clarity calls" are quick 10-15 minute conversations if something's urgent or you need a bit of support to get unstuck.
- Access to relevant resources: I have created lots of worksheets and templates that will enable you to think through and track complex stuff easily and quickly.
I do offer a very limited number of single sessions & 3-hour intensives. These make sense when you need focused support to:
- hash through a few options along your livelihood path so you can make a choice that you won't regret
- troubleshoot discrete livelihood- or biz-related problems (a problem is discrete if needs a couple of hours of focus to get back on track)
- get super clear on what you bring to the table so you can better negotiate with colleagues and clients
- nail your powerful, professional presentation
- get more visible in your work, or deal with the jitters that can come with that
- hone your teaching or curricula
- daylight, demystify and deal with oppressive patterns that are getting in your way